Friday, May 16, 2014

I’m a Little Cranky

I’ll be honest, my attitude has not been great lately.  I have felt apprehensive and a little rebellious toward God’s plan for my life.  I mostly feel like doing what I want to do, pretty much all day long.  The kids bug me (Hey, Bethany do you want to watch another show?), the house work bugs me (I’ll do those dishes, eventually.), anything that bothers me, well, bothers me.  God has been slowly chipping away at my poor attitude in different ways.  He’s had to be creative because I have not been putting in the effort to spend time with Him.  It’s amazing how a person can sit and read her bible and devotional but not hear a thing.

Through all of my bad attitude and negative thoughts there is one thing that gets through and that’s music.  And, right now, this is my most favorite song.  Every time I hear it, I stop and take it in.  I love the words in this song and I love the worship that it creates.

 

Multiplied

by

Need to Breath

 

 

Your love will

surely come find us

like blazing wildfires

singing your name

 

Even in the midst of my bad attitude, His love finds me. 

 

I am so thankful that He NEVER gives up on me!

 

post signature


No comments:

We're Going to Bulgaria...Soon

When we were filling out our adoption applications 4 years ago, we had no idea what we were getting in to.  And as we have been waiting for ...