Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

So even through all the craziness of the lymphoma diagnosis, Hannah knocking out her front teeth and Bethany being miserably sick, I have actually managed to get pics of a few new outfits that I have tried over the last couple of weeks.  Even when I am in crisis mode, I still care about how I look most days.  Now when the radiation starts, you may see some sweats/yoga pants/leggings in my wardrobe.  I look at it as a chance to venture out in the outfit building.  But for now, I have been buying some new tanks to get ready for Maui (only 11 days away!!).  Of course, when I buy new clothes I want to wear them, but since it's still winter, I have been incorporating the new tanks with my cool weather clothes.  Here's what I came up with.

Oh and don't forget to check out the Pleated Poppy for more WIWW.


I got the ruffle tank at Old Navy
Cami and Jeans:  CAbi
Sweater:  Maurices
Boots:  Macys


Necklace and Earrings:  Premier Designs


I pulled this tank out of my closet.  I bought it last spring and have not felt very comfortable in it.  I think it's the length, it feel a little maternity.
Tank, Cami and Jeans:  CAbi
Cardigan:  Target
Boots:  Rocket Dog


Here's the tank without the sweater.


The hot pink tank is from Old Navy.  I bought it in the pink and in black.  Old Navy can be hit or miss, but this one is a hit.
Cami and jeans:  CAbi
Ruffle sweater:  Target
Boots:  Macys

So, I realized that I am wearing the same jeans in every outfit.  I guess it's a good example of how you can use the same staple to make different outfits.

Have a great day!

post signature

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I don't think the tank looks maternity. With the jeans, boots, and sweater, it makes a great outfit! Super cute :)

We're Going to Bulgaria...Soon

When we were filling out our adoption applications 4 years ago, we had no idea what we were getting in to.  And as we have been waiting for ...